At the end of November 2002, I left my former employ of 9 years
and embarked on a journey in order to find the answer to
the question (once again).
"What do I want to do when I grow up". Here is where
my journey has brought me so far:
- December 2002 - Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- January 2003 - Hong Kong, China
- February 13th - 16th, 2003 - Madrid, Spain
- February 16th - March 10th - Santa Cruz,
- I spent 3 weeks in Santa Cruz taking a Spanish course. It is not a co-incindence
that it happened to co-incide with Carnaval.
- March 15th - March 20th - Valencia,
- After Carnaval, I went back to the penisula for another Spanish Fiesta (Las
Fallas) in Valencia.
- March 20th - March 27th, Barcelona, Spain
- Spending a week in one of my favourite cities in the world, visiting friends
and getting re-acquainted with the city.
- March 27th - March 30th, Granada, Spain
- Visited La Alhambra on a rainy weekend. La Alhambra is really amazing. However,
I was not able to see any of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. Have to go
back there when the weather is nicer.
- March 31st - April 21st, Sevilla, Spain
- Spending another 3 weeks in Sevilla for another Spanish course, during another
very important festival in Spain - Semana Santa (Holy Week).
- May 1st - May 5th, Florence, Italy
- Annual trip of the choir of Church
of Christ the King, Frankfurt, Germany.
- July 6th - August 1st, San Sebastian,
- Spent another 4 weeks in San Sebastian taking a Spanish course.
- September 9th - October 20th, Hong Kong
Return to A Photograph